Terms and Conditions
1) All merchandise displays will be subject to Lessor's approval. Lessor reserves the right to cancel a booth reservation prior to the event at its sole discretion if the vendor or his/her products are deemed to be detrimental to or inconsistent with the quality, theme or dignified image of the event.
2) Lessor shall organize and promote the Boutique.
3) Lessor reserves the right to assign all space locations and make space assignment changes prior to the event opening. Booth spots and event times may be slightly altered. Lessors will notify vendors via email about any changes.
4) Lessor is not responsible or liable for the loss or damage to Exhibitor's property from theft, mysterious disappearance, damage by fire, water, weather, accident or any other cause.
5) Lessor make no representations or warranties not expressly set forth herein.
6) Exhibitor agrees to provide Lessors with a description of the general exhibition content and agrees to only display products, represent services, or display signs that have been approved by Lessors in its sole discretion. Exhibitor shall not display or sell drug-related paraphernalia or pornography, Positively NO guns, ammunition or explosives are to be brought in, sold or traded. Alcoholic beverages may not be dispensed or consumed on the premises by patrons or exhibitors. Failure to follow this any resulting damages to not following this section shall result in fines.
7) Exhibitor agrees to design, construct, and operate the exhibit in accordance with the best interests of the event, good taste, and the standards established by Lessors. Lessors shall have sole discretion to determine whether vendor's exhibit and/or products are in compliance with the requirements of this Agreement.
8) Exhibitor agrees to have exhibit set up, complete and clean, at least 15 minutes prior to the 4:30pm start of the event. Vendors must also keep exhibit open and clean and open for business during ALL HOURS of the boutique. Exhibitor also agrees to remove all remaining trash and merchandise from lease space. Failure to do either will result in a monetary fine and forfeiture of booth rental fees.
9) Exhibitor agrees to keep the exhibit within the boundaries of the space leased and arrange the exhibit in such a way as to avoid interference with other vendor booths. Failure to comply with this provision will result in additional charges for space used or dismissal from event.
10) Exhibitor agrees to duly report all sales made during the exhibition in accordance with the appropriate sales tax regulations. Vendors also agree to comply with all pertinent city, county, state and federal laws, ordinances, fire and safety codes.
11) Exhibitor agrees to be responsible for the payment of any damage charges assessed by The Paisley Pumpkin and the Falls event center for failure to observe the rules and regulations.
12) Exhibitor accepts total responsibility for his/her exhibit and its safety and agrees to conduct his/her activities on the event premises so as not to endanger any person lawfully thereon. Lessor shall have no responsibility for damages to the exhibit caused by fire, robbery, accident or any other destructive cause. Exhibitor also accepts total responsibility for any and all injuries to Exhibitor, his/her family, officers, agents, customers, employees, or other representatives while they are on the exhibition premises and for any injuries to other persons that may occur within the confines of the exhibit, or which are caused in whole or part by Exhibitor's products or exhibit or by Exhibitor, his/her family, officers, agents, employees, or other representatives.
13) Refunds will not be made unless event is not held for reasons other than natural disaster, fire, etc. Refunds, cancellation or reschedule will be determined by the Lessor.
14) Exhibitor agrees to participate in the events registered for. In the event that the Exhibitor is unable to attend the boutique, the Exhibitor shall notify Lessors by phone at 480-678-9599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15) Should Exhibitor fail to comply in any material respect with the terms of this Agreement, the payments made to the time of breach shall be retained by Lessor as liquidated damages, and Lessor shall have the right to reassign contracted space to another vendor. Such discretions will be based on the best outcome for the event.
16) Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend and protect Lessor and Power Square against and hold and save Lessor harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss or costs of whatever kind of nature which might result from any of Exhibitor's merchandise, or from any action or failure to act by Lessor or any of his/her family, officers, agents, volunteers, employees or other representatives, including but not limited to claims of loss or damage, harm or injury to the person or property of Exhibitor or any of his/her family, officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, or of third persons.
17) It is mutually agreed that no amendments, alterations or variations of this agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties.
18) Exhibit Space will be reserved when the application and the contract are accepted by the Lessor. Payment for booth space must be made in full and received by the Lessor prior to the deadline.
19) Exhibitor agrees that his/her submitted application / contract along with the terms and conditions herein are made part of this Agreement.
20) Vendor will be charged in the event the exhibitor damages the event premises, leaves the booth with trash, unwanted merchandise, or breaks event rules.
21) Vendor/Exhibitor will abide by set up and take down rules. Vehicles cannot block traffic while unloading. Be prepared to load and unload all chairs, tables, product, etc by hand or hand cart. Breaking this rule will result in a fine.
Vendors are required to check in at the head table prior to setting up their booth.